Dynamic & Rewarding Careers
JJ’s Waste & Recycling have an established apprentice management system that supports apprentices who wish to pursue a dynamic and rewarding career as a qualified tradesperson.
Underpinning our commitment and support of apprenticeships is our workplace culture of safety, quality, productivity and communication. All apprentices and staff are completely supported by policies and procedures implemented and driven by management.
The Company is currently hosting over 70 apprentices in a variety of careers across our operations.
A Respectful &
- Above award rates
- Onsite managers for apprentices to support, review and develop all probationary, school-based and full time apprentices
- Dedicated training bays/facilities
- Controlled environment for Log Books/Training Records
- Attendance bonus scheme
- All PPE supplied and an annual allowance for safety boots
- Career opportunities and pathways