Waste Management Bins
Our bin options include Wheeled Bins, Industrial Bins, Cardboard & Clear Plastic Shrink Wrap Cages.
Our Bin Options
Wheelie bins (otherwise known as Mobile Garbage Bins – MGB’s) are available in many areas. These bins are great for sites with access and space restrictions.
Available Sizes for Waste Bins
All metal industrial bins are constructed by J.J. Richards Engineering Pty Ltd in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and Guidelines.
Frontlift bins are available in the following sizes:
To assist with determining if our vehicles can access your property, please contact us to arrange for an assessment by our specialist sales representatives.
- Industrial bins are galvanised to prevent rust
- Bins are fitted with plastic lids, which are lighter and easier to use
- Bins can be provided with or without wheels
- Pockets can be fitted to bins to allow for them to be lifted by forklift. This allows for the easy movement of industrial bins on-site
- Bins can be colour coded to fit with site waste management programs or colour schemes
Not all services may be available in all areas. Please contact your local depot to check service availability.
Cages are a great solution for cardboard and plastic shrink wrap as they allow visibility of what is being recycled. This solution provides both the customer and our drivers with the confidence that the recyclables are uncontaminated allowing them to be processed and returned to new products.